Payment Operations Specialist
- Employment type: Full-time
- Country: Cyprus
Our client, a payment service provider company based in Larnaca, Cyprus, is looking for a Payment Operations Specialist. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of two years of experience in a relevant role within the iGaming industry and possess excellent analytical skills.
• Manage relationships with Payment Solution Providers to ensure the best possible player deposit acceptance and the efficient resolution of end-user problems with payments.
• Maintain continuous communication with existing payment providers to ensure smooth day-to-day operations, troubleshooting, and resolution of payment-related issues.
• Review, monitor and report on PSP status, compile daily and monthly reports, and prepare ad-hoc reports as required.
• Support effective PSP integration with technical support and platform teams.
• Assist with onboarding procedures for new PSPs.
• Conduct comparative research on new PSPs and competitor analysis.
• Ensure payment cashier and user experience quality.
• Maintain a schedule table with rolling settlement cycle from PSPs and perform reconciliation.
• Provide assistance to relevant departments on any issues or technical questions they may have.
• Conduct quality testing of integrated PSP methods.
• Analyze and report regularly on payment method and acceptance, deposit success, and transfers data, and provide insight into payment process issues and findings of fraudulent activity, blocked/limited transactions, and/or accounts.
• Report to the Payment Solutions Manager.
• At least two years of experience in dealing with the main payment methods, including credit cards, internet bank transfers, and others, with a focus on Monitoring and Analysis of payments on a business level.
• Experience in the iGaming industry with Curacao license.
• Proven experience in online product liaison with payment solution providers.
• Good knowledge of integration and onboarding process and requirements with payment solutions suppliers.
• Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management, working with internationally dispersed multi-lingual teams.
• Experience with PaymentIQ or any other payment platform.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities, multitask, and work under pressure.
• Flexibility towards demanding work schedules to effectively guide teams in different time zones.
• Self-starter with an energetic personality and the ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to attend exhibitions.